Sarah Samuel is a Legal Administrative Assistant at SABZ Solicitors. She has completed her LPC in 2021 at University of Law. Prior to her LPC, she did her LLB from University of Manchester. She is an enthusiastic and customer focused individual. Sarah has a number years of experience in working in a law firm. Her role include;
- Providing admin support to the Solicitor.
- Archives and organises legal files and supporting documents.
- Preparation of appeal and application bundles.
- Communicates with clients.
- Scheduling of meetings, maintaining diaries.
- Takes notes and liaise with Barrister’s clerks.