We offer you expert and affordable solutions on all family law matters including:
- Domestic Violence
- Civil Partnerships
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Children Law
- Child contact
- Parental Responsibility
If you are facing or wanting to start divorce proceedings, separation, domestic abuse or other family difficulties our solicitors will help guide you through these distressing times. Our family Solicitors are capable of handling cases involving all aspects of UK family law. We work quickly and efficiently to bring your case to a swift and, if possible, amicable settlement.
“Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy’s staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Nobody ever died of divorce.” ―
Jennifer Weiner, Fly Away Home
The most difficult decision in life may be to divorce your spouse or to dissolve a civil partnership. The easiest way to end a marriage or civil partnership is through divorce. The court has the powers to end a marriage or civil partnership. You have to prove to the court that your marriage has broken down irretrievably by showing one or more of the “facts” allowed:-
- Adultery (by your spouse)
- Unreasonable behaviour (again, by your spouse. Examples include violence, verbal abuse, infidelity, substance abuse)
- Desertion (by your spouse for two years or more)
- Two years’ separation with your spouse’s agreement
- Five years’ separation (whether your spouse agrees or not).
For same sex couples in a civil partnership you will not need to show that your relationship has broken down irretrievably to dissolve the partnership. One of the “facts” is enough. You cannot allege adultery but infidelity by your partner will probably amount to unreasonable behaviour.
Why choose us!
• We deal with every case individually in detail.
• We have a vast experience in family matters.
• We give you expert and impartial advice.
• We give you a dedicated lawyer.
• We keep you updated about your case.
• We fight for your right to the end.
Call us now to begin a
free assessment of your family matter.
0161 872 6655 if you are in the UK
0044 161 872 6655 if you are outside the UK